ATTENTION!! DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC:
*We are not open for walk in services at this time due to the Covid-19 pandemic. You can schedule an appointment to come in and register for programs in person at our office. Click here to book an appointment. You can also schedule an appointment by calling 207-808-5400.
FOR MORE UPDATED INFORMATION ON COVID-19 CLICK HERE
- Camp Resurgam is for children who have just completed Kindergarten through 5th grade. We will not be offering Camp Castaway (6th - 8th grade) in 2021.
- There are three camp sites: Riverton/Talbot, Rowe and East End Community Centers.
- Click here for the 2021-2022 Fee Waiver. Fee Waiver spots are limited. If using a fee waiver you cannot register online, you must submit a paper registration with the fee waiver award directly to our office at: 212 Canco Road, Suite A, Portland, ME 04103. Click here to set up an appointment to come into our office and register with a fee waiver..
Three Ways to Register for Summer Camp
- Register online using Community Pass. Registration will open on April 12th 2021.
- Fill out the Summer Camp Registration form and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, put it in the mail, or drop in in our outdoor mailbox at: 212 Canco Road, Suite A.
- Click here to set up an appointment to come into our office and register in person.
SUMMER CAMP FORMS
- Summer Camp Registration Form ( this packet includes all documents listed below- this is the only form needed when registering)
- Behavior Rubric for Campers
- Camp Readiness Skills
- Covid-19 Summer Camp Protocol
- If you're requesting an accommodation for summer camp, please fill out an Inclusion Request Form. Email your completed form to email@example.com.
2021 Spring Sports offerings
(Scroll down to see what Portland Parks & Recreation is offering this spring!)
CLICK HERE to view our 2021 Spring/Summer Brochure
All registrations for spring sports go through Community Pass. Please CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. Before registering, you will need to create a household on Community Pass, if you do not currently have one. For questions or help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 207-808-5400.
Click on the links below for the Community Sports CDC checklist and the most recent executive order FAQs list for face coverings:
VirTual Recreation During Covid-19
The Recreation Division prides itself on offering a vast array of recreation programs and clinics for preschool, youth, family, teens, adults, and senior adults. During the Covid-19 pandemic, the Recreation Team would like to bring Recreation to your home to make social distancing more fun and educational.
Please see below or visit our Facebook , Instagram or YouTube accounts to join in on all of the fun!
Unfortunately at this time all of our 62+ programs are on hold. Please call (207) 808-5400 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.