COVID-19 Loan and Grant Programs
The City of Portland’s Business Loan and Grant Programs are designed to provide financial assistance to Portland businesses impacted by COVID-19. This includes businesses that have remained open, have furloughed some or all of their employees, businesses that have closed temporarily, and those that have re-opened.
Applications that are received by May 6, 2021 before noon, will be considered for funding on May 20, 2021. Applications that are received by June 3, 2021 before noon, will be considered for funding on June 17, 2021. Funding approvals will be voted on at the Portland Development Corporation Board meetings.
HOW DO I APPLY?
The application is a google a form, you must log into a google account to fill out the form. If you do not
have a google account you can create one here. Alternatively, you can submit the form by downloading
the PDF application and scanning all attachments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you previously received a Micro-Enterprise Grant and you lease commercial space, you may be eligible for an additional $2,500. Learn more here.
AM i Low/ Moderate Income?
WHAT WILL I NEED TO APPLY?
You will need to submit documentation with your application including:
- Payroll from just before the COVID-19 pandemic showing number of full and part-time employees;
2018 and 2019, or 2019 and 2020, business tax returns;
Current Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss through at least the end of last month;
Copy of Commercial Lease.
ONE PAGE OVERVIEW OF PROGRAMS
GUIDELINES AVAILABLE HERE:
- How do I know if I qualify as having low or moderate incomes?
- Did you already receive $2,500 for your micro-enterprise from the City of Portland in June or July? You may be eligible for an additional $2,500.
- What if my business is new?
- How do I upload the files?
- What is a "personal financial statement"?