COVID-19 Loan and Grant Programs
Learn more about COVID-19 Loan and Grant Programs
The City of Portland’s Business Loan and Grant Programs are designed to provide financial assistance to Portland businesses impacted by COVID-19. This includes businesses that have remained open, have furloughed some or all of their employees, businesses that have closed temporarily, and those that are re-opening. These programs are not intended to substitute for SBA PPP, and EIDL or FAME COVID-19 financing.
The second round of the City’s COVID-19 loan and grant programs were launched on June 17th, 2020 with eligibility modifications. Applications for the second round are due on July 8th, 2020 by 4:00 pm.
The following criteria have been modified to open up the eligibility for additional businesses:
1) Businesses that received $10,000 or less in financing from COVID-19 Federal or State programs, that applied and were denied, or applied and never heard back are eligible;
2) Businesses that were first open and operational up to March 15th, 2020;
3) Businesses that are home-based may now apply, a commercial lease is no longer required for eligibility (Impacts Microenterprise Grant Program);
4) Businesses with up to 15 employees may now apply (Impacts Rapid Response Micro Loan Program).
AM i Low/ Moderate Income?
HOW DO I APPLY?
The application is a google form, you must log in to a google account to fill out the form. If you do not have a google account you can create one here.
Alternatively, you can submit the form by filling out the PDF application, scanning all attachments, and sending via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application is due by 4:00 pm on July 8th.
WHAT WILL I NEED TO APPLY?
You will need to submit documentation with your application including:
- Payroll from just before the COVID-19 pandemic showing number of full and part-time employees;
2018 and 2019 business tax returns;
Balance Sheet for 2019 and Profit and Loss for 2019;
Copy of Commercial Lease if available.
GUIDELINES AVAILABLE HERE:
One Page overview of programs