Continuum of Care
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. (First hour is the steering committee, followed by a topical focus; all are welcome to both sections.)
- Fourth Thursday of the month.
- Social Services Division Office: Back Bay Conference Room
196 Lancaster St.
Portland, ME 04101
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
About the Committee
The mission of the Portland CoC is to plan and coordinate a system that helps individuals in the greater Portland area avoid or exit from homelessness, and to address the underlying causes of homelessness. Portland CofC shall accomplish this mission by conducting the following activities:
• Outreach services;
• Emergency shelters and supportive services;
• Permanent housing and permanent housing with supportive services; and
• Linkages to mainstream and community resources
Meetings are open to the public and all are welcome to attend.
Joining the Committee
Any person or agency who has an interest in ending homelessness within our geographic area is encouraged to contact the CoC chair.
Homeless Data and Reports
- FY2016 HUD NOFA COMPETITION PROJECT DUE DATE 8-15-16
- PCOC Draft Ranking Procedures 7.13.16
- PCOC FY 15 Collaborative Application Submission 11.18.15
- PCOC FY 15 Project Priority Listing 11.17.15
- Ranking and Scoring For PCOC Project Applications11.4.15
- FY 2015 GIW - ME-502 FINAL
- FY2015 HUD NOFA Competition Announcement
- NOFA FY 2015
- CoC Project Application Timeline 2015
- The Continuum of Care Ranking and Scoring Process
- PCoC Scoring template for FY15
- Proposed Joint CoC Board Officers
- FINAL Maine Written Standards for Coordinated Entry 2015.10.05
- Joint Governance Charter - Maine CoC and Portland CoC
- Maine HMIS Procedures Manual Core Reviewed
- Maine HUD CoC Board of Directors Bylaws 2015.10.09
- PCoC Project Review Ranking and Selection Checklist additional Questions
- PCoC Monitoring Form 2015.10.09
- FY2015 HUD CoC NOFA Timeline for PCoC
- Maine - Documentation Guide and Summary Final 2014.12.12
- 1. PM ME Graphic v 2 Final 9.16.14
- 2. ME Policies and Procedures Final Draft 9 16 14
- 3. ME Committee Draft Performance Measures 09 11 14
- 4. CoC Monitoring Form DRAFT 2014 09 16
- 5. Maine - Monitoring Threshold Template
- 6. Renewal project rating tool 2014.11.25 DRAFT
- 7. New project rating tool 2014.09.11 DRAFT
We have complete the 2017 Data Standards Training. Changes take effect on October 1, 2017. HMIS-Data-Dictionary 2017 SP 5.12.46 Release Notes 2017 HMIS-Data-Standards-Manual-2017
The following are updated forms to facilitate HMIS data collection at Entry into your projects. The forms are broken out this year by UDEs and Program Specific Data requirements (one form for UDEs and one for Program Specific Data). All programs are...
Effective October 1, 2017, HUD has made a few critical changes to the HMIS Data Standards. A PowerPoint at the link following this message includes guidance from our software vendor and HUD on these changes. The PowerPoint includes information about...
HMIS Data Dictionary June 2017
FY2016 0700 – Length of Time Persons Homeless-Metric 1 FY2016 0701 – Exits to Permanent Housing with Return to Homelessness, Metric 2 – v3 FY2016 0702 – Number of Homeless Persons-Metric 3.2 – v2 FY2016 0703 –...